[wdsm_ad id=”184″ class=” ” ]
Women travelling solo?
People do it you know! And you’ll find the world is a friendlier place than you might expect.
The Art of Solo Travel: A Girls’ Guide will answer your practical questions, relieve you of your fears, and get you out the door, enjoying the world in all its fullness.
What are you waiting for? Permission?
“It is time to stop dreaming your life and start living your dreams”: this is the philosophy behind Stephanie Lee’s new book “The Art of Solo Travel – A Girls’ Guide”. This is not just a guide for solo female travelers, but an invaluable source of practical tips on how to manage a small budget on the road and on how to appreciate your time abroad by yourself.
Angela Corrias on Travel Calling
What’s in the pack?
When you buy the Art of Solo Travel you get:
- A full-colour, professionally written, edited and designed PDF.
- The same text as a .mobi text file, perfect for Amazon Kindle; and .epub for Nook.
- An mp3 copy of an interview with author, Stephanie Lee.
- Access to an exclusive series of emails with extra information.
- Lifetime updates to the digital books.
There’s a Kindle version from just $5.99 … but then you get no bonuses, no emails, no free updates. Up to you!
This kind of independent travel can be very daunting and intimidating for a young woman wanting to do it on her own and I think this e-book really demystifies and ‘de-terrifies’ the whole decision for young women. I would recommend this to any of my young female customers and I am really glad there is something out there like this which I am sure will get more young women travelling the world.
Australia’s Family Travel Expert – Nick Bowditch Travel
The Art of Solo Travel: A Girls’ Guide includes:
- Cost-saving tips on accommodation, transport, airline tickets and more.
- Advice on relationships and health on the road.
- Pre-planning advice on how to quit your current life and deal with nay-sayers.
- A short guide to eating and drinking alone (plus how to find local friends).
- Packing advice from bag style to what to put in it.
- How to save money for your trip.
This book is not for you:
- If you are already an experienced solo traveler.
- If you are happy to put up with a week’s vacation a year.
- If you never want to leave your city, let alone travel abroad.
- If you are looking for every step to be planned for you. Go on a tour.
- If you plan on roughing it: hiking and camping your way around the world.
And if you’re interested in traveling abroad but don’t know if you can, this book will help you decide.